Fraudulent customers and service providers available everywhere, so we request you before proceeding into any transaction follow safety tips suggested below:
Tips for Patients/Customers/Subscribers:
- Every time you intent to opt a service, always do an in-depth research of the same.
- Enquire as much as possible about various services you are looking for.
- Ask to know about the actual facilities and additional services offered by the service providers.
- While online appointments with doctors confirm the time and actual date before consulting.
- Choose nearest Hospitals, Clinics, Doctors, Medical Stores and Blood Banks to reach timely.
- Call to Hospital, Doctors or Medical Centers before you personally visit there.
- Take appointments on phones or online with doctors or health experts before meeting with them.
- Ensure about the exact locations and Address of Hospitals, Medical Stores and Health Centers.
- For Blood Banks, always buy bloods from government hospitals or authorised blood banks.
- Ask for fees/charges of doctors or other services offered by Hospitals and other service providers.
- For Emergency services like Blood Banks or Ambulance keep contact numbers in advance.
- In emergency services ask for the fees and charges for immediate medical assistances.
- Use only those mode of payments which are most convenient and reliable for you.
- Find alternative service providers to choose the best service at lowest cost.
- If possible get feedbacks and reviews about the Hospitals, Doctors and other service providers.
- Do not share your personal and financial information to others.
- Don’t be afraid to cancel appointments if you find something suspicious or unethical.
- Don’t transact through any mediator, or agent asking for fees/charges to provide sellers contacts.
- Avoid sharing any type personal details to unregistered Hospitals and Medical Stores etc.
Tips for Doctors/Hospitals/Clinics/Medical Stores/Chemist and Other Service Providers:
- Always provide complete details of your Hospital, Medical Store, Clinic and Blood Bank Center.
- Give the correct contact numbers, mail ids and other details while posting classified ads.
- To generate interest among patients to use your service, answer about their queries and doubts.
- Ensure about the patients identity and purpose before inviting them for treatments and services.
- Don’t commit for anything not available at your Hospital/Clinic Medical Store, and Blood Bank.
- Don’t share personal information unless you ensured with patient’s actual problems or needs.
- Don’t hesitate to ask about the patient’s complete details and type of medical assistance he need.
- Avoid assisting unethical patients asking for unrequired services or not ready to pay for services.
- Don’t give inoperative contact numbers for emergency services like Ambulance Blood Banks etc.
- Verify the patient’s credentials for special requests or asking for any extraordinary services.
- Get contact name and numbers of the patient before assisting or providing services to him.
- Don’t’ ask for any type of online payments through this site before providing services to patients.
In case of any fraudulent patients or suspected customers, what you need to do?
In case of such activities or transactions through our website, please contact us through our given mail ids or directly reporting through our query sending form. And, we also request you to please inform the police or other legal authorities about the same to take legal actions for fraud deals occurred with you.
What type of classifieds and ad post are not permissible on Reach Your Doctors website?
Reach Your Doctors forbids to offer any type of medical services including Hospitals, Private Clinics, Specialized Doctors, Health Consultation, Medical Stores, Chemist Shops, Ambulance and Blood Bank Agencies and other health care services which are illegal or publically banned to offer such services without permission of legal authorities. And in case of such service providers, the site user will be restricted to use our website and will be reported to legal authorities for lawful actions against them.
Reach Your Doctor never act as a mediator between patients and doctors/hospitals/medical stores or chemist shops, if any individual or other intermediaries claiming as a Reach Your Doctors representative or agent for helping you in transactions, then don’t proceed for such deals and immediately inform at our mail ids. And, we also advise you to inform us about practice and such participates claiming to be from Reach Your Doctors through other websites.